EXPERIENCED MEDICAL MALPRACTICE LAWYERS
Medical professionals are expected to follow established standards of care in order to keep their patients safe. We go into a doctor’s office or hospital with a reasonable belief that they will practice safe, effective medicine. When doctors don’t follow those standards, lives can be changed forever. The medical malpractice attorneys at D’Amico & Pettinicchi, LLC help victims rebuild their lives.
Medical malpractice deeply affects your life. If you or a loved one has experienced a medical mistake, contact our Connecticut medical malpractice attorneys today for your free, confidential, consultation to help you understand your legal options. We represent you on a contingency fee basis, meaning if we don’t recover compensation on your behalf, you owe us nothing — no fees and no costs.
A partial list of medical malpractice cases we handle:
- Anesthesia Errors
- Birth Injuries
- Cancer Misdiagnosis
- Dental Malpractice
- Emergency Room Misdiagnosis/Error
- Hospital Negligence
- Infection Malpractice
- Medication Errors
- Surgical Errors
- Suicide Malpractice
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM OUR FIRM
Medical malpractice cases are exceptionally complex, requiring consideration of both medical standards and relevant state laws to successfully resolve. We will navigate a legal path forward, allowing you to focus on putting your life back together. Here’s what you can expect:
- When you call us, we’ll listen closely to your concerns. When you explain what happened, we’ll give you clear, honest answers about your legal rights and options. Our initial conversation is completely confidential and there’s no obligation.
- We’ll launch a thorough investigation to determine what happened and what medical standards applied.
- Our thorough investigation and preparation toward trial often leads to a negotiated settlement.
- If a negotiated settlement is not reached, we’ll be ready to go to trial, including preparing our arguments and honing our strategies in our simulated courtroom.
- Throughout the process, we’ll be your committed and dedicated legal resource while you focus on getting better.
Contact us today for a free consultation
If you or someone you love is a victim of medical malpractice, you need to take immediate action so we can start our investigation. It’s not just a legal matter; it’s about helping you rebuild your life in the wake of tragedy, injury or illness.
We have a proven track record of success. Other lawyers refer their medical malpractice cases to us because we have the experience and resources to resolve these complex matters.
It’s important that you contact us right away, before evidence disappears and critical legal deadlines expire. Our office is centrally located in Watertown and we offer legal counsel to malpractice victims and their families throughout Connecticut. Contact our medical malpractice lawyers online or by phone to schedule a free consultation.