Grandparents, great aunts and uncles, and close family friends make huge impacts in our lives, and what they have taught us and the lessons they pass on to us are invaluable. Many of us learn about moral values, respect, accountability, and more through these family members. The team at D’Amico & Pettinicchi knows firsthand just how valuable these lessons can be, which is why we have created the D’Amico & Pettinicchi Generational Wisdom Scholarship!
This $2,500 scholarship is intended to assist one student with the financial burden of tuition. In order to apply, please tell us about the generational wisdom you’ve experienced throughout your life. What is a lesson or teaching you’ve learned from a grandparent, great aunt, uncle, or family friend that has influenced an aspect of your life? Is there anything you can do to pass down these lessons or teachings to your community or a younger generation? We would love to hear from all of you, so please apply by our September 30th, 2024 deadline.
- The scholarship is open to any current college student who is a legal resident of the United States residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia and who is enrolled in a vocational program or two to four-year post-secondary institution for the Spring 2025 semester.
- Employees of D’Amico & Pettinicchi, LLC, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the scholarship.
- Candidates for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good overall academic standing.
- The candidate must fill out the form below with all necessary information
- The deadline to apply is September 30th, 2024
- The candidate must submit a 750-1000 word essay response to the prompt: What is a lesson or teaching you’ve learned from a grandparent, great aunt or uncle, or family friend that has influenced an aspect of your life? Is there anything you can do to pass down these lessons or teachings to your community or a younger generation?
- Please note that all essays will be checked for AI writing. If AI writing is deemed present in the essay, the application will be denied.
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists their experience, both professional and academic.
- The candidate must submit a transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as the most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
- Preference will be given to students either from or attending secondary school in the state.
The recipient of the D’Amico & Pettinicchi Generational Wisdom Scholarship will be chosen during the month following the scholarship deadline.